Friday, October 14, 2011

A Prescott Get- Away!

Hello everyone, Hannah here! I am at the end of my two week break from the dreaded Arsenic and boy am I not wanting to go back to the clinic on Monday. This week us Cobley girls ventured up to Prescott with two of the Outcalt girls! It was a fun, quick trip that I desperately needed. We did some shopping, some walking, and a lot of eating. On the downside though, Mary and I both got some pretty bad colds. Last night when we got back I had a very sore throat and low fever. I am not allowed to take any cold medicine or anything because it's a bad combination with the arsenic and could cause heart irregularities. So I just need plenty of rest, cough drops, and my mom is at the store right now getting supplies to make chicken noodle soup!


Here are some pictures from our trip!

 Sarah made a friend!
 Bethanne's delicious apple pie!

Mary and Jessie
We met up with Sarah's friend Danielle and this is her ADORABLE Henry! 
Check out her blog here.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog via Danielle. I just had to come by and share that I have two dear friends in remission from Leukemia. I wear an orange band daily in honor of them!! Will be keeping you in my prayers. God is good and he is able :) <3

    ReplyDelete